HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Setup for Windows & Mac
What are the steps to process the HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup for Windows?
First, you need to connect the network to the printer. You need to configure the same network to the printer and the windows.
- For the network connection on the printer, you need to tap on the wireless button.
- Then you will get the available network on the printer panel.
- Tap on your network and then process the steps to connect the network.
- After you get the home network to the printer.
- Enter the password and connect the printer to the network.
Steps to connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer to windows
- After downloading the driver from the HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup .
- You need to download and install the HP easy start app on the windows.
- Then after you launch the HP Easy start app, you need to add the printer to the windows.
- After adding the printer start to install the driver to the printer.
What are the steps to process the HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup for MAC?
Before connecting the printer to the MAC device, you need to process the steps for the network configuration on the printer.
- Tap on the wireless network option on the printer.
- Then after some time, tap on the router’s WPS button.
- After these steps check that the light starts to blink on the printer’s wireless option.
- If yes, then you can process the steps for connecting the network to the MAC device.
Steps to connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer to the MAC device
- Once you get the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 site.
- You need to launch the HP Easy start app.
- After the app download, you can process the steps for adding the printer to the MAC device.
- Then continue the steps to install the driver to the printer.
For more details on the 123.hp.com/setup, get in touch with our expert team number +1-800-237-0201 and resolve the issues and concerns.