123.hp.com/setup-Printer Software Download-hp123.com/setup
123.hp.com/setup-HP Printer driver software is installed and downloaded for HP printer setup. You need to instal a printer scanner driver before scanning documents on your devices with a 123.hp.com/setup scanner to allow your printer scanner and devices to communicate. Start by connecting the printer setup scanner to a USB port on your device.
How to download and instal 123.hp.com/setup HP printer drivers?
- Switch on your computer and HP printer
- Open and type 123.hp.com/setup Web browser
- Make sure to instal the printer with cartridges, load paper, and power. To obtain the recommended software for your printer, click Download.
- In the space provided, enter the HP Printer model number
- Pick the driver for the printer
- Press the Download button
- To instal the drivers, go to the downloaded folder and run the software file.
Wireless Protected Setup for HP Printer
As in 123.hp.com, US Driver setup provides the latest version of printer drivers and software with a click. You can take advantage of the latest versions of Windows and MAC printer drivers, software, and firmware. We also offer instructions for installing the drivers you have downloaded on your Windows or MAC PC.
Wireless Protected HP Printer Setup on Windows
- Switch your printer on.
- Open the control panel and click the wireless icon.
- The wizard searches for a list of available networks and displays them.
- To complete the connection, select the name of your network. Download the HP wireless software if needed.
- Enter your home network SSID and password and, at 123.hp.com/setup, connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Using the WPS button, the printer can also be connected directly to your router. To directly connect your HP printer to your home, press the WPS button on your router and printer.