Today’s consumers expect the ability to research and buy anything online, at any time, on any device. With the continuous rise of online shopping, it’s no surprise that more and more buyers are purchasing auto parts online.
Are you equipped to get your share of online parts sales in 2017? Here are eight reasons why you should be selling auto parts though eCommerce portal, a priority for this year:
- The online auto parts market is expected to double – Online auto parts sales is expected to double between 2016 and 2020 and will continue as per the industry analysts. Be prepared to capture your piece of this rapidly growing market.
- Selling auto parts online provides an additional revenue channel – With the right provider, online auto parts sales are a convenient and cost-effective way to generate revenue through an additional channel that can help you achieve your profit growth goals.
- Consumers are keeping their cars longer – Since the financial crisis in 2008, consumers have been keeping their cars for much longer periods of time. The average vehicle age is 11 years, which indicates an increasing demand for car parts, as older vehicles require more service and part replacements.
- Your competitors are selling online – More and more dealerships are beginning to notice the advantages of selling auto parts online. If other dealers are sharing product availability, making bookings, and closing product sales online, then they are capturing customers that could be yours.
- Customers want it – In a world where you can order virtually everything via computer, consumers tend to get annoyed or frustrated when they can’t purchase a certain service or product online.
- Consumers now expect the convenience of buying online – If a consumer visits website and can’t easily find information on the part he or she is looking for, they will leave the site for another. When you empower consumers to find and order what they’re shopping for, it will increase return visits and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Processing and shipping orders are simplified –Spareshub has integrated with shipping providers so your order information is automatically transferred to the shipping label, and you can print within the eCommerce back office. Tracking information is saved with the order and email notifications / SMS are sent so customers know when to expect delivery.
- Your parts business never closes – With Spareshub, your customers aren’t limited/restricted to the open hours of your showroom. You are virtually open 24/7, giving customers the ability to make purchases on their schedule, whether on a lunch break or in the middle of the night.
- You can increase your customer base – People who live too far to drive to your store will be able to order your auto parts online and have them delivered straight to their doorstep. This will likely increase repeat buying, thus expanding your customer base.
Customers and dealers alike might be surprised at just how convenient it is to have Spareshub as part of the complete digital dealership. Meet customer expectations and boost your market share by offering online part sales on our website today. To register yourself as a seller on Spareshub.com Contact us at : email@example.com